NASSAU COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Cultural & Educational Corp.
The purpose of the Corporation is to develop an understanding and appreciation of the contributions made by Italians and Italian-Americans towards the development of the United States, to increase knowledge of the Italian cultural heritage, to promote better education of our children with emphasis on their Italian heritage and culture.
To achieve this, the Corporation shall:
- Consider international networking by possibly developing educational and cultural relationships with organizations in Italy
- Promote and facilitate activities such as topical speakers, meetings and events related to Italian culture and heritage for both members of the organization as well as the general public
- Sponsor an annual educational scholarship program to help student(s) achieve their educational goals
- Help promote unity among the Sheriff's Department personnel through common participation in events and activities encouraged by this organization
- Participate, support, and promote various charitable endeavors either through financial support or volunteer participation
TO THE NEW BOARD FOR THE UPCOMING
THOMAS M. BARRETTI
1st VICE PRESIDENT
2nd VICE PRESIDENT
3rd VICE PRESIDENT
MAGGIO P. VENTURA
SERGEANT at ARMS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
THE EXECUTIVE BOARD AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS THANK YOU FOR
YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER